Kutch Rann Utsav
(01 Night- 02 Days)
Day 01 : CHECK IN TIME: 12:30 PM
Transfers From Bhuj To Tent City Dhordo :(85kms/1hr 45 mins)
ON FIXED TIMINGS :
|08:15 AM||From||Railway Station Bhuj|
|10:30 AM||From||Railway Station / Airport Bhuj|
|02:30 PM||From||Railway Station Bhuj|
|03:30 PM||From||Airport Bhuj|
AND INDIVIDUAL TRANSFERS [on chargeable basis]
NO TRANSFERS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER ABOVE TIMING
ALLOTMENT OF TENT TO GUEST ARRIVING BEFORE CHECK-IN TIME WILL BE SUBJECT TO AVAILIBILITY.
COMPLIMENTARY REFRESHMENT ENROUTE DHORDO IN BUS.
ARRIVAL AT TENT CITY DHORDO FROM BHUJ (10:00 AM ONWARDS)
|12:30 Onwards||Welcome & Check - In|
|12:30PM to 02:30 PM||Lunch at respective Dining Area|
|02:30 PM to 04:00 PM||Enjoy in-house activities.|
|04:00 PM to 05:00 PM||Evening Tea/Coffee|
|05:00 PM to 05:30 PM||Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset.
Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer.
|7:00 PM to 07:30 PM||Return Transfer to Tent City Dhordo.|
|7:30 PM to 10:00 PM||Dinner at respective Dining Area|
|8:30 PM to 10:30 PM||Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.|
Day 02 :
|06:00 AM to 07:00 AM||MORNING TEA|
|07:30AM to 10:00 AM||Breakfast at Respective Dining Area|
|09:30 AM||Check out from Tent City|
|09:30 AM to 10:30 AM||Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sight-seeing on the way.|
Complimentary sight-seeing places of interest in Bhuj
Sri Swami Narayan Temple (Approx. Time 20 Minutes)
Made in marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently.
Aina Mahal (Approx. Time 30 Minutes)
Aina Mahal is an 18th century palace in Bhuj, Gujarat, India. It is located next to the Prag Mahal. The walls of the Palace are of White Marble covered with mirrors separated by gilded ornaments with shades of Venetian glass. (Visit to Sri Swami Narayan Temple & Aina Mahal is subject to its schedule timing)
Bhujodi [Handicraft Village & Craft Park] (Approx. Time 40 Minutes)
Hiralaxmi Craft Park... A vision to preserve, restore and promote the arts of Kutch and making them accessible to masses. Handicraft village where live artisans can be seen working.
The cost of entry ticket (if any) will be borne by the guest.
In case guest has to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, they will have to arrange on their own. Time of any such departure to be notified at the reception at the time of check in.
PACKAGES AND RATES
November & February
|Rates (INR) Per Person||
|Senior Citizen discount|
|Premium Tents||14,000 8400||8100 5200||10%|
|Deluxe AC Swiss Cottages||13,000 7800||7100 4600||10%|
|Non-AC Swiss Cottages||10,000 6200||5500 3900||NIL|
|Economy Swiss Cottages||9000 5600||5000 3200||NIL|
December & January
|Rates (INR) Per Person||
|Senior Citizen discount|
|Premium Tents||16,000 9600||9100 6100||10%|
|Deluxe AC Swiss Cottages||13,000 9000||8100 5400||10%|
|Non-AC Swiss Cottages||10,000 7500||6500 4700||NIL|
|Economy Swiss Cottages||9900 6100||5500 3500||NIL|
*Above rates are exclusive of Service Tax Rates on single occupancy basis will be 75% of basic cost (75% of double occupancy amount).No Sr. Citizen discount would be applicable on extra mattress / person.
1. To and fro transfers between Bhuj (Airport/Railway Station) and Dhordo Tent City, in A.C. Coaches on SIC basis.
2. Complimentary refreshments will be served enroute Dhordo Tent City in the bus.
3. 2 Night 3 Day Package includes Lunch, High Tea & Dinner on 1st day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea & Dinner on 2ndday and Morning Tea& Breakfast on 3rd day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd day.
4. 1 Night 2 Day Package includes Lunch, High Tea & Dinner on 1st day and Morning Tea and Breakfast on 2nd day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd day.
5. Visit to White Rann on day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on day 2. These tours cannot be interchanged. Guest who missed the visit as per Itinerary may be included on request on chargeable basis.
6. Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis.
7. Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
2. Pick-up and drop-off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per the schedule timings.
3. The voucher issued in respect of the package for Rannutsav is to be furnished compulsorily along with valid ID proofs of each guest at reception counter at the time of check in.
4. In case of a delayed arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo Tent City in next available transfer.
5. In case of late arrival at Tent City, guest will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
6. In case of early arrival at tent city, guest may be required to wait at waiting lounge till the availability of tent.
7. Certain Adventures Sports Activities like Para Motoring, All Terrain Vehicles, Hot Air Balloons etc are provided by various specialized operators appointed by us inside the Tent City. Guest should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigors and risks associated with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent an extreme test of a person's physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and disease, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life loss of or damage to equipment/property; accidents. The adventure sports operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favour of the operator for doing such activities.
We at White Rann Camping and Hospitality assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (Including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
8. Any amendments with respect to change in check in dates would attract 15% Amendment charge. Date amendment can be made maximum 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Any change in guest/guest names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated.
9. Please note that the cooling of A.C. in vehicle will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present in the vehicles.
10. Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
11. Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guest are requested to take care of their belongings.
12. The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
13. This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
14. In case of late/early transfers for check-out, guest will have to inform while check in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on chargeable basis.
15. The timing of transfers to and fro White Rann and/or Kaladungar may vary according to the sunset timing & climatic conditions
16. White Rann is a unique natural formation. It's subjected to whims of nature. WRCH does not assume responsibility in respect to formation of Rann or any other unexpected changes.
17. Distance from tent city to White Rann is approx. 6 kms. It takes approx. 40 mins by Camel cart. Guest are requested to come early to catch Camel cart so as to reach before sunset.
18. All tents are Strictly Non - Smoking as per Government Rules.
19. Guest have to follow the House Rules and applicable law of the land.
DISCOUNT & CANCELLATION RULES.
A special discount of 10% is offered for senior citizens (60 years and above) on Premium Tents and Deluxe AC Swiss Cottages only.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
25% retention charges, if cancelled more than 45 days prior to scheduled arrival.
50% retention charges, if cancelled more than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival (but less than 45 days).
100% retention charges, if cancelled less than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival.
Changes in guest names would be treated as Cancellation.